[Namron] Namron Camp at Premier Vindheim Coronet December 11th

Baroness of Namron baroness at namron.ansteorra.org
Thu Nov 18 09:56:13 PST 2021

Greetings Namron,
We are looking forward to the Premier Vindheim Coronet Tournament on
December 11th!
We are planning on having a baronial viewing area for the day. The event
takes place in a covered arena, but we are hoping to bring a pavilion to
add to the ambiance. We will have water and lemonade packets, hot water for
cocoa and tea, and hot coffee, as well as some cookies. We invite everyone
to join us!
While the event staff is still working out the details on the event layout
and how much space we will have, we are trying to get an idea of how many
people are planning to sit with Namron. Please let us know if you are
planning on attending (it is not required that you let us know, just
helpful :) ).
If attending, don't forget to bring your usual day-event items and dress
for the weather - it is December so it will likely be chilly. A box lunch
is included in the cost of attendance (but I don't have details on it at
this time). Don't forget to bring your banners (kingdom, baronial,
household, personal...) to display and add to the festivities! The site has
a dirt floor so we will be bringing our plastic mats for our sitting area,
but could use some more to make sure our whole area is covered - let us
know if you have some you can bring. We will also need some help with set
up, so please be on the lookout for more information about that!
Here is a link to the Facebook event. Be sure to watch there for event
updates and we will keep you updated both here on the email list and in the
Namron Facebook group as details get worked out with our baronial
"encampment". https://www.facebook.com/events/209926241190249
<https://www.facebook.com/events/209926241190249?__cft__[0]=AZVOHvqnrZg55HbnxWpo2oBAMWVvMOT_cA3yeqNWS9ZLFyyCoBjFLHAJJNamp1wmyi_cvwn7HsK1RvlxuTwIHeub3wR2-Y5WBUrhjBwzhOnObRTFw_mIfK4GlgJWCOG-fLsirbytOA1W_wcCgBB0VRSo-6zSdVjTPQwrpCF0pOYM68xZ8hNeYPlYEWYFprKN8JU&__tn__=-UK-R>
-Micolay and Uliana

--
Baronowa Uliana Haiduk
Baroness of Namron, Lady of Skorragardr