[Namron] New Site For Protectorate

Baron of Namron baron at namron.ansteorra.org
Wed Sep 8 20:49:14 PDT 2021

Greetings Namron,

When we found out the site we originally reserved for Protectorate was
double booked and no longer available, we quickly made a new plan in order
to meet some deadlines.  Their Excellencies Andrew and Kyna graciously
allowed us to plan on holding the event on their land.  We were able to get
an extension on those deadlines giving us more time to find a new site.  We
are excited that we will now be having Protectorate XLV at the land of Lord
Ragnar and Lady Katheryn!  We are very grateful to both Their Excellencies
Andrew and Kyna, and Lord Ragnar and Lady Katheryn for their willingness
and enthusiasm to make this event a success.  Thank you to Lady Sigridr,
the event steward, and you the populace for dealing with all the changes.  It’s
going to be a great event and we can’t wait to see you there.

Baron Micolay and Baronowa Uliana