[Namron] Cancellation of the Protectorate XLV event

Baroness of Namron baroness at namron.ansteorra.org
Thu Sep 30 06:57:17 PDT 2021

Greetings Namron,

Due to a number of confounding factors, we, along with the seneschal, event
steward and financial committee have decided to cancel Protectorate XLV.
This was a very difficult decision to come to, but throughout the event we
have had several logistical setbacks and do not feel there is adequate time
to properly arrange the event.
We want to send a huge thank you to our event steward, Sigridr, and her
entire team. They worked so hard to prepare and we truly appreciate their
flexibility throughout the planning and their efforts.

We want to assure the populace that this is not being done out of spite or
in protest to the updated Covid policies. We look forward to supporting the
populace and the Kingdom at future events and we are looking forward to
hosting Beltane in the spring!

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us.

-Baron Micolay and Baronowa Uliana

--
Baronowa Uliana Haiduk
Baroness of Namron, Lady of Skorragardr