[Namron] Holiday Tea with the Hersirkona

Baroness of Namron baroness at namron.ansteorra.org
Tue Dec 6 10:04:38 PST 2022

Date: Friday, December 23, 2022
Time: 5-8 pm
Location: 2808 Creekview Place, Norman

Running errands? Getting ready to travel? Just need to fill a gap on your
December calendar?

Drop in for tea, hot chocolate, and cookies! Nothing fancy, just some
relaxed social time. Come and go as you please between 5 and 8. We would
love to see you!

We'll have the fireplace burning, and Baron Yancy will have the fire pit
crackling in the backyard if the weather is suitable.

Allergen notes: Things like flour and spices will certainly be in the air.
No ambience fragrances in use. One small grumpy dog will be sequestered.
Indoor fire uses gas logs.

---

This event is sponsored by the Society for Creative
Anachronism. More information can be found on our website here:
http://www.ansteorra.org/