[Namron] February Populace Meeting

Baroness of Namron baroness at namron.ansteorra.org
Wed Feb 2 08:30:39 PST 2022

We hope everyone is staying safe and warm. Just a reminder, February's
baronial populace meeting is tomorrow, February 3rd at 7:30 pm. Attend and
find out what is happening with the barony, principality, and kingdom in
the month of February. We will be discussing our upcoming events and
activities, including Gulf Wars, our demo at the Medieval Fair of Norman,
and Beltane! Good news - this meeting was already planned to be virtual so
you can safely attend no matter what the weather!

Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87437447988
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87437447988?fbclid=IwAR21u14-BWeVnYg5gotyBsxlE2jxzBoVHbgiIwwzQ0kFaJZlpbYSMeHbwUM>
Meeting ID: 874 3744 7988

We hope to see you there!