[Namron] Upcoming Largesse Derby and Pennsic Gift Basket

Baroness of Namron baroness at namron.ansteorra.org
Fri Jul 1 15:44:21 PDT 2022

Greetings Largesse Makers, Artisans, and Craftspeople!
Coronation (being held July 9th in the Steppes) will play host to a
largesse derby benefiting Their Hignesses (soon to be Their Majesties)
Creppin and Toryn. To enter, participants will donate 6 like or similar
items of largesse. The populace will vote on a winner who will receive a
prize.
They are also collecting items for the gift basket to be presented to
Atlantia at Pennsic. Here are links to Atlantia's populace badge as well as
their Crowns' devices:
Atlantia Populace-
https://www.wiki.atlantia.sca.org/index.php?title=File:AtlantiaPopulaceBadge.gif
<https://www.wiki.atlantia.sca.org/index.php?title=File%3AAtlantiaPopulaceBadge.gif&fbclid=IwAR1HGxv-jJs86q5u9ebW3hlbOWrBLMvBiDjhaVIKB1bSHd2BWwzGX67jLhc>
HisRM- https://op.atlantia.sca.org/op_ind.php?atlantian_id=831
<https://op.atlantia.sca.org/op_ind.php?atlantian_id=831&fbclid=IwAR20L2TNZgmCwe04eR9IsTFujfuYxjC_jvk8pjciBNngt1HlE0Az0nEeI9k>
HerRM- https://op.atlantia.sca.org/op_ind.php?atlantian_id=7552
<https://op.atlantia.sca.org/op_ind.php?atlantian_id=7552&fbclid=IwAR0aIcvqwzYy5W53VclMZywxvOY9lKDVjKqLxlMYCGm0SV8lnnX4jp1Hd4o>
If you are unable to attend Coronation, but have items for the largesse
derby or the Pennsic gift basket, I would be happy to take them for you -
you can bring them to me at populace meeting Thursday or we can arrange
another time for me to get it!
For those that are not familiar with largesse, it is a token or gift - it
can be a wide range of items and is given for all sorts of reasons. If you
need ideas, check out the “Largesse Makers,” “Largess Kids,” and “SCA
Largesse” groups on Facebook. Remember to keep it portable and
non-perishable. Please be sure to include a card with your name and
potential allergens with your largesse so that the recipients know who made
it!
Let me know if you have any questions or want to contribute items, but need
help coming up with ideas!
-Baronowa Uliana

--
Baronowa Uliana Haiduk