[Namron] Upcoming Work Day

Baroness of Namron baroness at namron.ansteorra.org
Thu Jul 28 11:36:37 PDT 2022

We are looking forward to this coming Saturday's work day (July 30). We
will be painting a pavilion and have space for other projects. Please bring
a chair and feel free to bring a sewing machine if you like - we will have
tables and extension cords.

Feel free to bring your own project or we will have some supplies to make
some toys for Yule or largesse for the Principality. We have a variety of
Vindheim star sizes for tracing and some stamps for fabric printing as well.

I have a few patterns in case you would like to make an accessory as part
of the Vindheim Combine.

We will have some snacks throughout the day and hotdogs and chips around
noon. Feel free to bring other snacks or drinks. Also bring a chair if you
have one.

Feel free to come for the day or just stop by for a bit. The house is kid
friendly. We do have two dogs, but they will be in the back room during the
work day. The address is 3321 Valley Hollow, Norman, OK 73071. We will be
starting around 9 am and will probably work until sometime in the late
afternoon or early evening.

Let Micolay or Uliana know if you have any questions and we hope to see you
there!

--
Baronowa Uliana Haiduk
Baroness of Namron, Lady of Skorragardr