[Namron] News From Beltane

Baron of Namron baron at namron.ansteorra.org
Sun May 1 19:16:18 PDT 2022

Thank you to everyone who came out to Beltane this weekend!  It was
wonderful to see so many of you and it was a great event with gorgeous
weather.  We had the pleasure of selecting five new champions:

Archery: Céra inghean Faolin

Bardic: Ashildr inn Hárfagri

Brewing: Aunfelice de Grene

Foolery: Titus

Thrown Weapons: Isaac Bane

Congrats to the winners and thank you to all those that competed.

So many people helped in big and small ways to make this event happen, that
we couldn’t possibly name them all.  We would like to thank the event
stewards, Honorable Lady Villana and Lord Dairmund for all their work
planning and running this event.  You did an excellent job and ran a super
smooth event!

We made the announcement at court last night, but wanted to restate it here.
We will be stepping down from serving as the Landed Nobility of Namron at
Protectorate this fall.  It has been an honor serving this Barony, but we
feel now is the right time to let another take on this role.  More
information will be coming out soon regarding the selection process for the
next Landed Nobility and we will share that as soon as we know the details.

Yours in Service,

Baron Micolay and Baronowa Uliana