[Namron] Axeman Basket Items

Uliana Haiduk uliana.haiduk.sca at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 13:55:43 PDT 2022

Good afternoon!
I am still collecting items for both Axeman champion baskets and royal
welcome baskets for Axeman. If you were planning to contribute to them,
ideally, please bring your items to baronial populace meetings Thursday
evening so that I can assemble baskets on Friday. I am going to be unable
to attend populace this month, but Hersirkona Kolfinna has offered to
collect them and get them to me. If you are planning to bring items to the
event, please label them with your name (we like to give credit to our
artisans and contributors :) ) and which basket(s) they are for. Also,
please message me and I will let you know who to get items to on site.
I attached information on the Axeman champions as well as royal preferences
for reference. I am also planning to include some largesse in the royal
welcome baskets so I would welcome largesse contributions as well.
-Baronowa Uliana