[Namron] WotR Camp- Bring Us Your Tent!

Baroness of Namron baroness at namron.ansteorra.org
Wed Nov 9 06:22:56 PST 2022

There is no reserved camp space at WotR, so we have a plan. If you are
camping with Namron, we will transport your tent to the event (you have to
bring them home!), lay them out, and stake the corners. When you arrive,
you just finish setting them up. Tents will go on an open trailer, so make
sure yours is binned or bagged, please.

Bring us your tents this Sunday at Marshalate Madness, or make arrangements
to drop them off at our house before 5 pm on Tuesday. We'll be doing our
final loading that night and heading out Wednesday morning.

We are also bringing a pavilion for the field (Bjorn) and one for camp
(Tempest) for gathering spaces.

BY/HK