[Namron] Missing Supplies and Tanks

Derryk Carr wyzdman at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 06:57:31 PDT 2022

Hi!
  I was asked to be the marshal in charge for youth chiv at this past
Protectorate. While we didn't have any youth chiv activities, I had a
question. When our daughter was your youth champion, we purchased and
presented a padded hammer that was intended to be a "passdown" item for the
Youth Chiv champion. Would anyone know what happened to it? With COVID
shutting down things and people losing interest in playing, I'd hate to see
it disappear,

Long Live the Dream,
HE Aldric de Kerr

On Mon, Oct 3, 2022 at 3:01 PM adena.terricsdottir--- via Namron <
namron at lists.ansteorra.org> wrote:

> While I don't have those, I DO have a large baronial cooler in my garage.
> Should I get it to the shed at Kylies or the shed at Annabelles?
>  I can bring it wherever when we do the unloading
>
> Adena Hudson
> On Tuesday, September 27, 2022 at 10:03:13 AM CDT, Villana Palazolo via
> Namron <namron at lists.ansteorra.org> wrote:
>

> We might still have a tank at the house.
>
> I will check when I get home.
>
> On Tue, Sep 27, 2022, 9:47 AM Baroness of Namron via Namron <
> namron at lists.ansteorra.org> wrote:
>
> In loading the trailer for Protectorate, it looks like we are missing 2
> baronial propane tanks and a tub of water bearing supplies (it was in a
> clear tub with an attached teal lid - divided trays, cutting boards,
> knives, etc.) If you transported these to a previous event or took them
> home to wash them and they didn't make it back to the shed yet, will you
> please message me so we can arrange to get them to Protectorate?
>
> Thank you!
>
> -Uliana

 “Rise and rise again until lambs become lions.” – Russel Crow, "*Robin
Hood*", 2010
“All men die, not all men really live.”  ~ Braveheart
“A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends
the helpless. His might upholds the weak. His word speaks only truth. His
wrath undoes the wicked!” ~ Dragonheart
"Treat people as if they were what they ought to be, and help them become
what they are capable of being" - Goethe
“Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” - Albert Einstein