[Namron] Axeman Gift Baskets

Uliana Haiduk uliana.haiduk.sca at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 10:01:06 PDT 2022

Greetings!
I am working with Their Excellencies and the event steward on prize baskets
for step down champions as well as youth champions at Axeman. Their Royal
Highnesses and Sanguine Highnesses will be attending the event and I would
like to put together small welcome baskets for them as well.
We would love to have contributions from the populace to include with these
gifts. We like to personalize the baskets some, whether it be through made
or purchased items (I can also purchase items for you if that is easier). I
attached some information on the current champions to inspire you - in the
past we have received glassware, trim, jewelry, materials to use for their
associated championship, fabric, books, fun thematic gifts (the fun
axe-shaped pizza cutters Diarmuid and Villana found before come to mind),
etc.
The file also includes some information on Their Highnesses preferences. I
would like to include some drinks and snacks as well as some largesse for
them.
If you are able to contribute to these baskets or if you have any
questions, please let me know!
-Baronowa Uliana