[Namron] News from Baron Yancy & Hersirkona Kolfinna

Baroness of Namron baroness at namron.ansteorra.org
Fri Oct 21 12:19:33 PDT 2022

Greetings, Good Gentles of the Storm!

Last night, we held a meeting with the Baronial officers. It was an
opportunity as new Landed Nobles to chat with them about our goals, listen
to them talk about theirs, and to discuss ideas for the coming year. We
plan to do this twice per year, but will not cancel the regularly scheduled
Business Meeting for future sessions. Our October calendar is quite hectic,
and we felt this was an important introduction between ourselves and the
Officers.

No official business was conducted, but there was so much exciting
conversation! More Arts and Sciences classes, more Marshalate practices,
more social gatherings, more of everything you love in the SCA is coming in
2023! We feel so energized after listening to the officers last night, and
can't wait to see their plans and ideas come to fruition. As the New Year
approaches, you should start seeing more emails, social media posts, and
information in The Plume newsletter from individual officers about their
activities.

We have much to share with you at the November Populace Meeting, and we
seek your guidance on several opportunities, so please plan to attend! We
will conduct business first, then enjoy social time together. A few
quick-play selections from the Salty Duck Gaming Hall will be available for
you to try, too!

If you are interested in joining this great corps of officers in guiding
the Barony and making exciting things happen, we have multiple positions
open for application. Round Table is coming up soon (November 12), and we
encourage you to attend the warranting classes and meetings that interest
you!

Currently available positions for the Barony of Namron are as follows.

Closing November 3:
Quartermaster- New Position!
Knight's Marshal
Target Archery Marshal

Closing November 17:
Seneschal
Sable Storm Pursuivant Herald
Webminister
Financial Committee Members-at-Large (2 positions)

Closing When an Application is Received:
Youth Armored Combat Marshal
Youth Rapier Marshal
Social Media Officer

Don't wait until the last minute; apply today!
https://ansteorra.org/seneschal/apply-for-an-office/

In Service to The Dream,
Baron Yancy and Hersirkona Kolfinna