[Namron] War of the Rams IX Namron Encampment

Baroness of Namron baroness at namron.ansteorra.org
Mon Oct 24 11:47:31 PDT 2022

If you will be attending the War of the Rams, this November 17-20, we will
have a Namron encampment. All Namronians and Champions are welcome! We are
hoping to have some dining and social opportunities, so even if you're
camping elsewhere, we want to keep you informed.

We have a planning group on Facebook that we encourage you to join:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/509177907510726/?ref=share

If you are not on Facebook, but intend to camp with Namron, please let us
know so we can keep you up to date on plans.

In Service,
Baron Yancy and Hersirkona Kolfinna