[Namron] Craft Kit Request for Protectorate Prizes

Baroness of Namron baroness at namron.ansteorra.org
Sat Sep 3 17:19:46 PDT 2022

Good evening!

In the spirit of the theme of the arts and science competition at
Protectorate, I would like to give the youth arts and sciences champion the
opportunity to try something new and potentially learn a new skill.

To that end, I am hoping to include several small kits or materials to try
a new craft. I am hoping we have a few artisans in the group that have some
spare materials and could put together a kit to give the Barony's new youth
artisan. If you are interested in able to donate a kit, please let me know.
I am picturing a few basic supplies and either some basic instructions or a
link to a website with instructions. I already have a kumihimo kit and a
lucet kit I can include. I would need these no later than September 23rd
and we can arrange a time for me to pick them up. If we end up with
duplicates or a lot of kits, I will probably save some for Father Winter at
Yule.

If you don't have the time or supplies to put a kit together, but have an
idea, let me know!

Thank you!
-Baronowa Uliana