[Namron] Beltane Courts

Baroness of Namron baroness at namron.ansteorra.org
Fri Apr 21 17:22:32 PDT 2023

Greetings, One and All!

First, we have a bit of sad news. During the wind storm at the Medieval
Fair Demo, one of the baronial thrones suffered significant damage,
rendering it unsafe for further use. We will be using our personal chairs
for Beltane, and did not want this to come as a surprise to the populace.
(We are still accepting design proposals and cost estimates for new
thrones. Please contact us if you have questions pertaining to submitting a
bid.)

On to joyous news! Beltane is SOON! Please join us for this weekend of
friendship and frivolity. We are atwitter, and trust that you are as well!
We hereby decree that the weather will be perf---. . . hmm. . . ACCEPTABLE!
We start off with Gaming Night on Friday, continue with a full day of Monty
Python- inspired fun, both new and traditional, on Saturday, and wrap up on
Sunday with Vindheim Melee Practice from 9-1 (and a breakfast tavern!). So
much bang. So little buck.

We will hold FOUR separate courts throughout the day on Saturday. Maybe
more?

NO ONE EXPECTS THE POP-UP COURT!

Please refer to the following as you plan your activities. We will also
have a "Find Us Court." If you are unable to attend your "scheduled" court,
find us during the day and we'll do it again!

As always, we ask that the front row of seated courts be reserved for those
with hearing, vision, mobility, or other limitations who may wish to sit up
front.

Morning Court at the Permanent Pavilion on the upper level of the site,
across from the privies, 9:00 a.m.
Please bring your chair and take your ease. In addition to announcements
for the day's activities, we invite the following gentles into our court:
Marcus von Fürth
Owen Ap Aeddan
Godfrey of Del
Hilda Danrsdottir

Spang Court at the Maypole, 1:00 p.m.
We will announce the following in a brief standing court on the lower level
of the site. Please attend and stay for the Maypole of Membership Inflation!
May Queen
Green Man
Spang Princess
Spang Decorating
Cookies
Largesse

May Day Court in the Amphitheater on the lower level of the site, following
the first round of the Bardic competition. Bleacher-type seating is
available.
We invite the following gentles into our court:
Áshildr Inn Hárfagri
Klauss Luinstra
Halldóra Hrafnsdottir
Euphemia Skúladóttir

Evening Court at the Permanent Pavilion on the upper level of the site,
across from the privies, 7:00 p.m.
Please bring your chair and take your ease. In addition to presenting the
newest Champions of Namron and other SURPRISES, we invite the following
gentle into our court:
Steven of the North

"Wow! That will be a short evening court!"

We chuckle.

But, it WILL be an exciting court that you won't want to miss! And Now For
A Beltane Completely Different!

In Service to the Dream,
Baron Yancy Álfsson and Hersirkona Kolfinna Egilsdóttir

#TagYourFriends