[Namron] July activity info

Baroness of Namron baroness at namron.ansteorra.org
Tue Jun 20 11:08:52 PDT 2023

July Populace Meeting: Summer Swap at Pop
Thursday, July 6, 7-8:30 pm
The Depot, 200 S Jones St, Norman

Come take part in the business of the Barony of Namron and then have some
fun at our Summer Swap! Bring your unused SCA garb or other items that are
in good repair to exchange with others for things you need. No sales
transactions, just good old fashioned barter and exchange!

Please remember to inspect items for unintended passengers, especially if
the items have been stored in your garage or attic.

If you have items leftover at the end of the swap that have no need for,
consider bringing them to the Namron Garage Sale later in the month. We
will discuss that in more depth at the Populace Meeting, too.

See you there!

****

Namron Garage Sale
Friday-Sunday, July 21-23
2028 Creekview Place, Norman

If you have anything you would like to be sold on your behalf and donate
the proceeds to the barony, please add it to the garage sale!

We will need help staffing the sale as well, so please come by and hang out
with us!

This Garage Sale is going to be held the same weekend as Norman's City Wide
Garage Sale. We look forward to assisting you in creating more free space
in your closets, craft rooms, attics, basements, homes, sheds, and storage
units.

We are looking for any items to be sold, SCA related, mundane, and
everything in between.

Proceeds will help pay for repairs to the Calm and Gwyneth pavilions. Full
details will be presented at the July Populace Meeting and then shared via
email and social media afterwards.