[Namron] June Populace Town Hall and Planning Meeting

Baroness of Namron baroness at namron.ansteorra.org
Mon May 29 06:29:42 PDT 2023

What projects and events would YOU like to see the Barony host over the
summer and through the end of the year? What do you think is going well and
what do you think can be improved? Bring your helpful commentaries and
suggestions, along with your great ideas for activities! After
announcements, we will open the floor for the populace to take over the
meeting. If you have ideas or feedback, but prefer to share them privately,
please feel free to email baron at namron.ansteorra.org or
baroness at namron.ansteorra.org

We typically hold a baronial cookout at the June Populace Meeting, but that
will happen at the Messy Arts and Sciences Day on June 24th instead.

Thursday, June 1, 7:30 pm
The Depot
200 S. Jones, Norman

See you there!