[Namron] December Populace Feast and Baronial Candidate Q&A

Baroness of Namron baroness at namron.ansteorra.org
Tue Nov 14 14:54:06 PST 2023

Can you believe that it's nearly the end of the year?? This year’s December
Populace Meeting will be one to remember! **We will meet at the NOBLE
Public Library, 204 N 5th St, Noble, OK**

The evening will begin earlier than usual to accommodate the Baronial
Candidate Q&A session. Information regarding that, from the Kingdom
Seneschal is: “At Namron Populace Meeting, will have up to 1 hour for Q&A
session with the candidates and then will provide the paper ballots, if
they do not wish to poll electronically. Electronic polling will open
December 7th after populace meeting ends.”

At 7:30, we will open the feast and COURT. If you have any donations for
the Barony, wish to make a toast, or wish to provide wordfame for any of
our populace’s members, this is your time! It will be a populace-led open
court, meaning that you do not need to be called in. We have some special
recognitions to bestow, as well.

Feast will be potluck, so start planning now for your tasty contribution!
We will again begin service with Baroness Gwyneth, people with small
children, and those who need extra time or assistance to dish up.

If you would like to participate in the gift exchange, please bring a
wrapped gift that is relevant to the SCA. Numbers will be assigned to each
gift, you will draw a number, and then make your match! If you receive
something that you are unable to use, you are welcome to exchange with
someone else. **Please note that we are not permitted to bring alcohol into
the building.**

There are a couple of surprises in store, so please join us! You are most
welcome to attend for one portion of the evening, or both. We look forward
to seeing you there!

In Service,
Baron Yancy and Hersirkona Kolfinna