[Namron] Sept. Pop: Splashing Into Fall & Ice Cream Social

Baroness of Namron baroness at namron.ansteorra.org
Mon Sep 4 18:56:23 PDT 2023

Congratulations, Namronians! You exceeded the membership goal and have
earned the pleasure of drenching your Landed Nobility! Bring your super
soakers and take aim as we wrap up the hot part of the year. We will also
provide ice cream. Due to this month's activities, we will convene much of
the meeting outside, but you will still have full access to the building
for restrooms and air conditioning, as needed.

We would love to see you at 7 pm, at The Depot, 200 S. Jones St., in Norman!

This event is sponsored by the Barony of Namron. More information can be
found on our website here:
http://ansteorra.org/namron