[Namron] March Populace Meeting Date Change Feb 29th

Baroness of Namron baroness at namron.ansteorra.org
Wed Feb 7 06:22:16 PST 2024

Hello there! I wanted to bring to your attention that our March Populace
meeting has a slight twist - it's actually taking place on February 29th!
Consider it an extra day to look forward to.
We are meeting in the STORY TIME ROOM at the MOORE LIBRARY at 7:00pm.
We would be delighted if you could join us at the meeting. We have some
exciting announcements regarding pre-war matters, updates on the upcoming
Med Faire and Beltane events, and of course, we'll be ensuring there's
social time with the entire barony. Additionally, be prepared for a few
surprises - there might be something special awaiting!
So, please remember to mark your calendar and prepare for an absolutely
wonderful time together!

Yours in Service,
Emma O'Ruairc & Isabella Coppola
Baroness and Baronessa of Namron