[Namron] February Populace Meeting Reminder

Baroness of Namron baroness at namron.ansteorra.org
Wed Jan 31 15:40:26 PST 2024

Please join us tomorrow at 7:00pm February 1, 2024 at the NOBLE PUBLIC
LIBRARY for our February Populace Meeting!

February is often associated with LOVE, and we would love to celebrate with
you.
We are gathering to socialize and share our current passions. Did you
acquire a new skill at WinterKingdom? Discover a new recipe or become
engrossed in research?
Bring whatever project you are currently working on and showcase it among
your friends in Namron!

We will be meeting at the Noble Library, which has plenty of space for us
to come together and indulge in our shared interests.  We will have few
announcements and a tiny bit of business but want to leave most of the
night for everyone to chat and socialize.

Let’s have a fantastic evening of camaraderie, with the opportunity to SING
songs, enjoy DELICIOUS refreshments, and admire IMPRESSIVE armor pieces or
a new fighting technique (safely).

We can’t wait to have you with us for a delightful and enjoyable night.

Baroness Emma and Baronessa Isabella