NR - Principality (there I said it)

John Ruble jruble at urocor.com
Tue Apr 14 14:09:07 PDT 1998

Britta said:
	...His questions are paraphrased here, because I can't
> remember then correctly.
> Choose one of the following, or make up your own.
>
> 1. Interested in forming a Principality within the next 2-4 years.
> 2. Interested but let's make it within the next 5-10 years.
> 3. Maybe someday, not yet.
> 4. No, we'll be like the Mists.
> 5. No, Dammit, I'm an Ansteorran!!
> 6. Huh, what is this principality thing?

Actually, I think that is the way everyone is taking it on the Kingdom list,
but his actual question was:
	Question: Do you want to form a Principality in order to form a new
Kingdom?

	1. Yes, as soon as possible ( 3-4 yrs)
	2. Yes, but I'm not in any hurry (5-10 yrs)
	3  Maybe, we'll see what happens
	4. No, we'll be like the Mists
	5. No, dammit I'm an Ansteorran
	6. Huh? What's this Principality thing, anyway?

	Timo

You see, he was asking about those wanting to split off from Ansteorra and
form a new kingdom, using a Principality as the intermediary step.

For myself, and myself alone, I go with a (1) for Britta's question.  But
with Timo's I have to ride the fence between 3, 4, 5, and 6.  I am in NO
hurry to remove the Ansteorran from my blood; I'm very proud of it.  But I
would be a fool to bind myself to a decision I may have to face ten years
from now.  I can say, though, that anyone wanting to totally split off from
the kingdom today will find me very willing... to help them pack and move.

-Ulf