NR - Northern Regional Warlord

Talen von Marienburg talen at microtutors.com
Fri Apr 17 15:46:51 PDT 1998

We're still trying to pull the preliminaries together, but it looks like Northern Regional Warlord will be held July 4th weekend at Camp Redlands just west of Mooneschadowe Town (Stillwater).

I hope to have a meeting with the co-ordinating autocrat next Thursday, and then I will post the basic outline of how the next Northern Regional Warlord will be chosen.

In the meantime, fighters, brush up on your commands and repair those weapons and armor damaged at the war.

Talen
---------
Centurion Talen von Marienburg
Kriegsherr von Nordsteorra