NR - Peers

Darin Herndon darin_herndon at bswintl.com
Thu Apr 16 07:46:42 PDT 1998

Pug posted a reply on 4/14/98 which listed requirements to become a
principality.  Concerning the requirement which read:

"f. Sufficient members of the orders conferring Patents of Arms to
foster the development of those orders and the skills they represent
within the principality."

Does anyone have a count of the Laurels, Pelicans, and Chivalry
living in the current northern region?

Also, (since I joined this list late) has there been any discussion
on the geography of a northern principality?  Since the principality
does not have to be the same boundaries as our current region, has
there been any discussion about boundaries or has that been an
unspoken topic so far?

Full of questions,
Seigneur Etienne de St. Amaranth