NR - Peers

Karen Evans tyrca at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 16 08:53:40 PDT 1998

Also, (since I joined this list late) has there
been any discussion
on the geography of a northern principality?
Since the principality
does not have to be the same boundaries as our
current region, has
there been any discussion about boundaries or has
that been an
unspoken topic so far?

Full of questions,
Seigneur Etienne de St. Amaranth
<<<<<<<<

This was mentioned a little, earlier on, but not very much.  I think
that most people here in Northern Region are already used to being
together, and since we have a natural divider (and we want to include
Brad Leah because we like them! ;-D) why change a good thing?  Would
we want to include or dis-include any territories?  Not in my opinion.

Tyrca

==
Lady Tyrca Ivarsdottir
-"Honesty is Everything"