NR - Part 2 - Peers and More

Amberglyph Amberglyph at aol.com
Sat Apr 18 09:28:31 PDT 1998

Let's not forget that we also have two complete sets of Counts and Countesses
in Finn & Cyf and Bear & Catherine, as well as Countess Vanessa, all of whom
are experienced at running the Kingdom and all of whom are good at sharing
what they have learned with others.  I can't think of a Greater Office of
State that hasn't been held by someone on that list, oh wait a minute, we
haven't had a Kingdom Herald yet, but we've got plenty of people with Heraldic
staff experience.  I don't think experience is going to be a problem if the
decision is ever made to form a Northern Principality.

Oriana