NR - Part 2 - Peers and More

Amberglyph Amberglyph at aol.com
Sun Apr 19 17:46:39 PDT 1998

In a message dated 4/19/98 8:44:09 AM Central Daylight Time,
auntdwen at ionet.net writes:

<< not to mention a complete set of Duke and Duchess who happen to know
something
 >abought the affairs of state or doesn't Michael & Mikala count?

                                               Johann Gunnbjornsson >>
Oh my goodness!!!  How could I leave them off???  And I forgot Duchess Rebekka
too.  I can only fall back on  "out of sight, out of mind"  as a feeble
excuse.    I'll just go hide my face for a while.

Oriana