NR - Robert's New Web Site

Scott Fridenberg scottf at okom.net
Sun Apr 26 17:50:14 PDT 1998

Greetings
    Just a qwick note to let you know I have my web site up and running
now.  It's still under construction, so there's not much to see yet.  It
does contain several of my poems and a small bibliography for those
interested in studying the Troubadours.  The URL is:
http://www.okom.net/~scottf/

Please stop by and let me know if you have any suggestions.

Pug would you please add a link to this from the Ansteorra Web Page?

Robert Fitzmorgan
Barony of Northkeep

Trumpets and tabors, pennons and ensigns, banners and horses white and
black.  These we shall soon see, and life will be good!
Bertran de Born  12th C.