NR - N.R. War practice/ Mooneschadowe Practice

auntdwen@ionet.net auntdwen at ionet.net
Thu Aug 6 00:30:48 PDT 1998

Thorvald wrote:

>> First, Wasteland's Defender tourny will be a done by torch light. I have
>> spoken to then and secured permission to have a war practice starting early
>> saturday morning.

        We are actually planning on having the Rapier Defender in the early
a.m., and will welcome armoured practice immediately thereafter.

Gunhilda wrote:

>This is the weekend of August 29th-30th, correct?

        Site opens at 3 p.m. Fri, the 28th and closes at noon on Sun. the 30th.

                                Hope to see everyone there,

                                        Dwen

     			"A man who would speak the truth
	 		should keep one foot in the stirrup."