NR - Farewell,unsubscribe

auntdwen at ionet.net auntdwen at ionet.net
Mon Aug 3 22:52:33 PDT 1998

        Welcome to the Wastelands, Lord Owen of the Many Names.  We'll be
happy to introduce you to a couple of places here, aye even in the
Wastelands, where one can use a computer free of charge!  For my Lord and I,
we'll be happy to pass along any correspondance sent your way.

                                Ceridwen Tir Gwstraff

     			"A man who would speak the truth
	 		should keep one foot in the stirrup."
     					Mongolian Saying