NR - SHIRE OF THE WASTELANDS WEBPAGE

auntdwen at ionet.net auntdwen at ionet.net
Sun Aug 9 11:20:09 PDT 1998

Greetings from the Wastelands:

        For your amusement I have included the new webpage address of the
Shire of the Wastelands.  This fine effort has been begun by two of our
newest Shire members, Sean O'Fogarty and Saiorse ni Brian.  It is in it's
first blush, and you may find minor errors, but our virtual scribes are hard
at work improving the site almost daily.  The Shire of the Wastelands owes
them a debt of thanks.
We hope you enjoy the page.  Please do not hesitate to contact Sean and
Saiorse for feedback.

        Hope to see everyone at Defender V!

                                Dwen and Johann

        http://members.xoom.com/saiorse/Index.htm