NR - Court & Herald Idea

Nathan W. Jones njones at ix.netcom.com
Wed Feb 25 18:50:56 PST 1998

Tyrca wrote:

>      I don't know.  I can see advantages of the time savings, but if I were
> one of the recipients, I would like the acclaim of people important to me, not
> some anonymous corner of the field to get my AoA.  It smacks a little of time-
> savings at the loss of the individual.

Well said.

I think this is the crux of it.  Let's be honest, for most of us, there are going
to be very few times in our SCA career when we receive awards or are called up
into court.  I will bitch and complain that courts are too long, and try to
streamline them as much as possible, but not at the expense of the populace at
large.

gio.