NR - Court & Herald Idea

JasOwen at aol.com JasOwen at aol.com
Wed Feb 25 18:35:08 PST 1998

     I don't know.  I can see advantages of the time savings, but if I were
one of the recipients, I would like the acclaim of people important to me, not
some anonymous corner of the field to get my AoA.  It smacks a little of time-
savings at the loss of the individual.  Court is not just for the Crown's
business, but for the joy and excitement of seeing the look on the face of
those called up to recieve something at the hand of their King and Queen, or
Baron and Baroness.  Wouldn't we lose some of that?

Tyrca