NR - Court & Herald Idea

JasOwen at aol.com JasOwen at aol.com
Wed Feb 25 18:37:55 PST 1998

<<
 OK.  I am feeling brave.  So here is a radical idea:  Tell people a few
 minutes in advance that they are going to get an award.  Then line them all
 up in the back so the processing time per person is shorter.

 I know, I know.  Its a bad idea.  But... tell me why.

 Rumi >>

I think it is because surprise is a lot of the fun of the occasion.  If we
turn court into an assembly line, we lose the essential "theater" of the
event, and it becomes old hat.

Tyrca