NR - Court & Herald Idea

Lori Campbell LCAMPBEL at ossm.edu
Wed Feb 25 13:21:46 PST 1998

> Gio said:
> Let's be honest, for most of us, there are going
> to be very few times in our SCA career when we receive
> awards or are called up into court.

Given that this is true (and I agree that it is), how does everyone
feel about calling up more than one individual at a time to receive
awards?  (i.e. presenting 3 AoA's at once, etc.)  Is it better, or
worse, than the roving court idea?

Personally, I don't favor either idea, but I've worked with Crown's
that did and would just like to know how people feel in general.
I've been to some pretty long courts, but my feeling is that court
should take as long as it takes to get everything done.

- Kat   >"<
Lori Campbell
lcampbel at ossm.edu

"there is a fine line between fishing
 and standing on the shore like an idiot"