NR - Great Job on NRT

Lori Campbell LCAMPBEL at ossm.edu
Tue Feb 24 20:54:39 PST 1998

> Rumil said:
> I would like to thank all the groups in the Northern Region for working so
> hard on Northern Regional Tribute.  As far as I know, everyone pulled their
> weight.  This was truly a joint effort, and I for one appreciate it.

As far as I know, the only place where we really could stand
improvement is in the clean-up area.  The last 10 or so of us
could sure have used some help in and around the buildings.  What
does anyone think of having the different groups sign up for their
specific activity plus one clean-up duty?

- Kat
Lori Campbell
lcampbel at ossm.edu

"there is a fine line between fishing
 and standing on the shore like an idiot"