NR - Greetings-introduction

E.Preston III & Shelly K. Walker wf3 at icok.net
Fri Feb 27 20:19:57 PST 1998

Thought I'd chime in on the introduction thing. I'm thrilled that this
list exists. I often feel like I'm missing out on private jokes on the
ansteorran list.
	I am Lady Britta the Red, current seneschal in the College of Gnomon
Vale. (alert, look for a group name change in the future) I've been
playing just over 6 years. Most of my current time is spent being
seneschal, but when I get to have my own pursuits, I'm interested in
middle eastern drumming, and target archery.
	So who else is out there?
Britta the Red