NR - Court & Herald Idea

JasOwen at aol.com JasOwen at aol.com
Thu Feb 26 09:39:16 PST 1998

<<
 When my lady and I received our AOAs, we were called up to receive them
 together. That seemed to work out just fine, however I don't know how
 feasible it would be to do this in general instead of occasionally.

 Llygoden Llwyd
 Barony of Wiesenfeuer >>

I think this group is the perfect size.  An escort for each, and a surprise
for both.  One spouse didn't have to try to keep a secret from the other
(chancy at best) and neither felt left out (difficult to feel happy for the
other's achievement when you feel you should have recieved something too).
    In any other case, I think that the individual called into court is best.
Not a rut, and sometimes it is nice to do it differently.  But let's keekp the
surprise.

Tyrca