NR - Regional loyalties

Robert Brown gorm at intplsrv.net
Mon Jul 6 19:03:56 PDT 1998

Leslie Miller wrote: ...we need work on being more regionally loyal.

> > It was brought up that smaller places like Gnomon Vale, Rothberg,
> > Falcon's Ridge and such could really use some regional support.

Might I suggest that an excellent time to start would be the William Marshal
Tourney.  It's being held at scenic Lake Altus by the Stronghold of
Falconridge.  It has showers and a lovely lake, and the only thing opposite is
Stargate Baronial, and who wants to drive that far?
Gorm
Stronghold of Falconridge