NR - Northern Regional Seneschal

auntdwen at ionet.net auntdwen at ionet.net
Tue Jul 7 23:51:17 PDT 1998

Greetings, Your Excellency:

        I have intercepted my Loving Lord's email, and as local Chronicler,
thought I'd pass along information you requested.

        If you are planning on publishing a regional calander, I
respectfully refer you to your courtesy copy of *The Gleaner*.  Our
"centerfold" contains our local calander for the next two months, plus a
very unofficial Kingdom Calander (see below).  If there is other information
which you require, please do not hesitate to contact us.

                                In Service,

                                Ly. Ceridwen Tir Gwstraff

The Wastelands Version of the Unofficial Ansteorran Kingdom Calander

                                        July
  3-5       Northern Regional Warlord - Mooneschadowe (Stillwater, OK)
 10-12      Coronation - Wiesenfeuer (Oklahoma City, OK)
 13th  Scroll Painting Arts and Sciences Class - Johann and Ceridwen's 7:30 p.m.
 14th	    Children's Sewing Class - Valdemar and Aislynn's  7:00 p.m.
 17-19
 24-26      Queens Champion - Northkeep (Tulsa, OK)

                                        August
 31-2	    Kingdom Warlord - Elfsea (Ft. Worth, TX)
  7-9       Mooneshadowe Melees - Mooneshadowe (Stillwater, OK)
 14-16	    Pennsic War
 21-23	    Pennsic War
 28-30	    Wastelands Defender V - Wastelands (Enid/Fairview, OK)
    	    King's Lancer III - Mindersham (Abeline, TX)

                                        September
 4-6	Wiesenfeuer Baronial Championship - Wiesenfeuer (Oklhaoma City, OK)
11-13	William Marshall Tourney - Falconridge (Altus, OK)
18-20	Mooneshadowe Guardian - Mooneschadowe (Stillwater, OK)
25-27	Elfsea Defender - Elfsea (Ft. Worth, TX)

                                        October
 2-4	Bryn Gwald Baronial Faire - Bryn Gwald (Austin, TX)
 9-11	Namron Protectorate - Namron (Norman, OK)
16-18	Crown Tournament - TBA
23-25	Gnomon Vale's Margrave - Gnomon Vale (McAlester, OK)
31-1	Samhain - Eldern Hills (Lawton, OK)

                                        November
  6-8	The Keep War - Northkeep (Tulsa, OK)
13-15	Battle of Three Kings - Rosenfeld (Tyler, TX)
20-22
27-29	Thanksgiving Weekend
				**Not an "Official" Kingdom Calander Event

     			"A man who would speak the truth
	 		should keep one foot in the stirrup."
     					Mongolian Saying