NR - Northern Calendar

dssweet at okway.okstate.edu dssweet at okway.okstate.edu
Wed Jul 22 17:15:20 PDT 1998

        NORTHERN CALENDAR

     JULY
 24-26      Queens Champion - Northkeep (Tulsa, OK)
    27      Northkeep Populace Meeting
            Mooneschadowe Officers Meeting
    28      Wiesenfeuer Officers Meeting

     AUGUST
 31-2
    1       Gnomon Vale Demo - (McAlester, OK)
    2       Brad Leah Populace Meeting
    3       Wiesenfeuer Populace Meeting
    4       Mooneschadowe Populace Meeting
  7-9       Pennsic War
 14-16      Pennsic War
 21-23
    23      Northkeep Officers Meeting
    24      Mooneschadowe Officers Meeting
    25      Wiesenfeuer Officers Meeting
 28-30      Wastelands Defender V - Wastelands (Enid/Fairview, OK)
    31      Northkeep Populace Meeting

     SEPTEMBER
   1        Mooneschadowe Populace Meeting
 4-6        Wiesenfeuer Baronial Championship - Wiesenfeuer (OKC, OK)
   6        Brad Leah Populace Meeting
11-13       William Marshall Tourney - Falconridge (Altus, OK)
   14       Wiesenfeuer Populace Meeting
18-20       Mooneshadowe Guardian - Mooneschadowe (Stillwater, OK)
   20       Northkeep Officers Meeting
25-27
   28       Northkeep Populace Meeting
            Mooneschadowe Officers Meeting
   29       Wiesenfeuer Officers Meeting

     OCTOBER
 2-4
   4        Brad Leah Populace Meeting
   5        Wiesenfeuer Populace Meeting
   6        Mooneschadowe Populace Meeting
 9-11       Namron Protectorate - Namron (Norman, OK)
16-18       Gnomon Vale's Margrave - Gnomon Vale (McAlester, OK)
            BoD Meeting - Wiesenfeuer
   18       Northkeep Officers Meeting
23-25       Crown Tournament - TBA
   26       Northkeep Populace Meeting
            Mooneschadowe Officers Meeting
   27       Wiesenfeuer Officers Meeting
31-1        Samhain - Eldern Hills (Lawton, OK)

     NOVEMBER
    1        Brad Leah Populace Meeting
    2        Wiesenfeuer Populace Meeting
    3        Mooneschadowe Populace Meeting
  6-8        The Keep War - Northkeep (Tulsa, OK)
13-15        Battle of Three Kings - Rosenfeld (Tyler, TX)
20-22        Mooneschadwoe Melees (tentatively)
   22        Northkeep Officers Meeting
   23        Mooneschadowe Officers Meeting
   24        Wiesenfeuer Officers Meeting
27-29        Thanksgiving Weekend
   30        Northkeep Populace Meeting

     DECEMBER
    1        Mooneschadowe Populace Meeting
  4-6
    6        Brad Leah Populace Meeting
    7        Wiesenfeuer Populace Meeting
 11-13       Wiesenfeuer's Yule Revel - (OKC, OK)
 18-20
    20       Northkeep Officers Meeting
 25-27       Christmas Weekend
    28       Northkeep Populace Meeting
             Mooneschadowe Officers Meeting
    29       Wiesenfeuer Officers Meeting

     GENERAL/or POPULACE MEETINGS
        Eldern Hills - Every Tuesday
        Rothundberg - Every Sunday after Fighter Practice
        Mooneschadowe - 2nd Tues. Heraldry/Newcomers Meeting
                        5th Tues. Party!
     FIGHTER PRACTICES:
        SATURDAYS - Northkeep
        SUNDAYS - Wiesenfeuer, Rothundberg, Brad Leah, Eldern Hills,
                  Mooneschadowe

     ARCHERY PRACTICE
        SUNDAYS - Wiesenfeuer, Northkeep (1st & 3rd)
     A&S MEETINGS
        Wiesenfeuer - 3rd Thursday
        Mooneschadowe - 3rd Tuesday
        Brad Leah - 3rd Sunday
     BARDIC
        Brad Leah - 1st Thursday
        Wiesenfeuer - 2nd & 4th Thursdays

     DANCE
        Mooneschadowe - 4th Tuesday & Every Thursday EXCEPT the one
                        following the 4th Tues.
        Northkeep - Last Monday before Populace
        Namron - Tuesdays (EXCEPT 3rd)

     ILLUMINATORS
        Wiesenfeuer - 1st Wednesday
        Mooneschadowe - 1st & 3rd Mondays, but moving to 2nd & 4th Mondays

     MUSICIANS
        Mooneschadowe - 1st & 3rd Mondays

     NEEDLEWORKERS
        Northkeep - 1st & 3rd Mondays

     Information came from calendar posted by Ly Ceridwen, web pages of
     Brad Leah (over a year old - might be wrong), Eldern Hills, Northkeep,
     Rothundberg & Wiesenfeuer. If anything is incorrect, please contact me
     so that I can change it. If anyone would be willing to send me the
     similar info from any northern group not represented (Namron,
     Wastelands, Gnomon Vale, anyone else?), I'll integrate it in gladly.
     Let me know if you'd rather see ALL the dates figured in to each
     month, instead of the way I've got it currently.

     The web pages did list the location(s) and times of almost all of the
     meetings but I decided to be conservative (hah!) and not put any
     further information here. If, however, no one has objections, I'll
     include addresses/locations of most meetings if they are at public
     places. I'll still not include addresses of meetings at private homes
     unless that person says it's ok (though if they're willing to have it
     on the web...). And I'll add the time the meeting starts as well.

     As always call/e-mail someone to confirm that a meeting is happening
     as scheduled.

     Estrill