NR - Greetings!

Michael Heydon marrock at email.msn.com
Thu Jul 23 07:08:43 PDT 1998

Apologies to all the members of the Northern List, I would have replied
directly, however, the good milord didn't post his return address so I am
going to post through the list...

They following people all hail from Talequah. The Baron and Baroness of
Northkeep and I met them at a small demo they hosted. To the best of my
knowledge, the email addresses are current.

Nick Fann  Fann at intellex.com
James Wynn  Dritzan at netsites.net
Zack Hulsey  Hulsey at fullnet.net

If there is anything else, please let me know....

Lord Merrik Viltar Har (Marrock Wild Hair)
Marrock at msn.com

>Greetings M'lords and Ladies,
>
>     I hail to you from Gnoman Vale with a question. . . is anyone on this
list
>from the group in Talequah?  If so would you please drop me a line, and
lets