NR - Re: Queen's Champion

Maleah Farasha Raushana bint Abdullah maleah at swbell.net
Thu Jul 23 23:41:46 PDT 1998

Galiwyn,
	I will be at Queen's Champion and am a Master (Mistress???? giggle,
giggle, always wanted to be somebody's mistress) Chirurgeon at large.
Please introduce yourself to me at the event and we will try and
co-ordinate things. The last I heard Lord Merffyn, Nothern Reg
Chirurgeon should be up for at least the day Saturday. Travel safe and
I'll see you there.

Hasheika Maleah