NR - Northern Regional Warlord II

E.Preston III & Shelly K. Walker wf3 at icok.net
Mon Jul 6 13:37:14 PDT 1998

Nathan W. Jones wrote:

>   How did the Principality
> meeting go?
> Was there a Principality meeting?

Yes, there was a principality meeting, and it seemed most were in
favor of such a thing. The questions mostly were a matter of now, or
later. Some very valid points were brought up concerning whether or
not we are ready for this move, are we standing still too long, are we
ready to take this risk. Baron Burke explained the process needed to
pursue a principality. The next step was to have more open meetings
like was had at NR. I do not know if another meeting was set for any
upcoming meetings. Anyone else?  I admit, I got bored when the
discussion seemed to ground down to everyone speaking were just
repeating themselves.
Here's how I took it....we need work on being more regionally loyal.
It was brought up that smaller places like Gnomon Vale, Rothberg,
Falcon's Ridge and such could really use some regional support. I'm
really in favor of that. Coming from Gnomon Vale, I can state that the
people who have come from the south to our event have been few and far
between. And we are closer to the Red River!! I also know that many
gentles have passed us over for "bigger events".
Now, I'm not bellyaching, but I ask you..who plans to have a small
event? We think our Margrave is and should be as important as anyone's
Defender, Protector or Guardian. If we can't depend on the north to
attend and support our event, who can we depend on. (caution: if
you've ever attended our Margrave/Vormund, please don't take offense
at my words. If you havent'......)

Britta the Red
**my words do not reflect all who live in Gnomon Vale, so don't hold
it against any but me.