NR - Regional loyalties

Laron The Dark laron at edumaster.net
Fri Jul 10 00:32:24 PDT 1998

Owen wrote:

> Well as I see it ............

Though my opinion isn't much backed by titles, (No offense guys, I'd love to
have some. . . but I'm brand new to this game. . . be patient with me) And I
wasn't at the meeting, I have heard enough about it here to get a very good
clue.  I think the idea of being a principality is wonderful. . . Because we are
in a very dis-populated region of the country making it harder to have
attendance that is "up there" at small events.  In this I think we should all
"stick together" in a way, though we support each other brilliantly as it is I'm
very sure.  Coming from Gnoman Vale, I can attest to this fact.  I know that
whenever I need something. . . All I have to do is ask (within reason of course)
and normally (within reason) it is answered.  Whether it be from Wiesenfeur,
North Keep, Mooneschadowe, or some other of the other larger groups. So I guess
basically what I"m saying is, sounds great guys, where do I sign up?

Always,
Laron, the Small (well not really, but technically) and insignificant.

If you sleep to dream, then may all the gods protect you from the black
horses that fly through everyone's sleep. . . the mare's of night, the
saints of the dark. . . pray that you get left behind. . . .
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Studios/3297/enter.html