NR - Northern Calendar

E.Preston III & Shelly K. Walker wf3 at icok.net
Wed Jul 22 17:55:17 PDT 1998

dssweet at okway.okstate.edu wrote:

>         NORTHERN CALENDAR
snipped to the important parts!!:)
>      OCTOBER
>  2-4
>    4        Brad Leah Populace Meeting
>    5        Wiesenfeuer Populace Meeting
>    6        Mooneschadowe Populace Meeting
>  9-11       Namron Protectorate - Namron (Norman, OK)
> 16-18       Gnomon Vale's Margrave - Gnomon Vale (McAlester, OK)
>             BoD Meeting - Wiesenfeuer
>    18       Northkeep Officers Meeting
> 23-25       Crown Tournament - TBA
>    26       Northkeep Populace Meeting
>             Mooneschadowe Officers Meeting
>    27       Wiesenfeuer Officers Meeting
> 31-1        Samhain - Eldern Hills (Lawton, OK)

Gnomon Vale's Margrave/Vormund IV really is October 2-4th. Really. I
contacted HL Richard Fairborne just prior to posting this, and it's
truly moved. I realize chroniclers do not reflect that change until it
comes out in the Black Star, but we have truly moved.
Ly. Britta the Red
Seneschal, Gnomon Vale