NR - Re: Queen's Champion

LUEHRSRM at centum.utulsa.edu LUEHRSRM at centum.utulsa.edu
Thu Jul 23 07:20:47 PDT 1998

Galiwyn:

Welcome to Northkeep.  I have yet to meet you but am looking forward to it.

Please contact Milady Anna Benneyt attewood about Chiurgeoning and that
sort of thing at Queen's Champion.  She attended the planning meeting and
is coordinating a Chiurgeon's point and waterbearing station at the
event.  Her e-mail is: angela.fields at wcom.com

I would also ask that you contact our Baronial Virtual Scribe, Lord
Marrock Viltar Har (marrock at msn.com) and give him your particulars for
the data base.  If you are interested in active participation in
Northkeep, I would like to be able to get ahold of you for meetings
and that sort of thing.

In service,

Lady Rowan ni Coerc
Seneschal, Barony of Northkeep