NR - Important info for Norther Regional Warlord

dssweet at okway.okstate.edu dssweet at okway.okstate.edu
Wed Jul 1 15:00:59 PDT 1998

Posted for the autocrat by Estrill (these rules explain just *why*
Mooneschadowe hasn't used this site for 10 years). And yes, there will
be a discussion on a northern principality, it's scheduled for 7 pm on
Saturday night.

     Greetings, here are rules that have been just recently been given
     to us by the owners of Camp Redlands, Oklahoma State University.
     They were not our idea, but we have to enforce them.  Breaking the
     rules costs the event money and may result in offenders being asked
     to leave.  We will be monitored for compliance.  Please don't blame
     us for the restrictions.

     Smoking
     Smoking can only be done on the gravel roadway and parking lots due
     to the current fire hazard.  Also, please police your butts.

     Alcohol
     No alcohol is to be brought to, or consumed, on site.

     Driving on the Grass
     We may not drive on the grass.  Vehicles are confined to the roads
     for unloading and then must go to the parking areas.  The lots
     closest to the lodge are reserved for handicapped, VIP, merchant,
     and staff usage. Parking in these areas is extremely limited,
     please respect the restrictions.  By extension, we may not park
     vehicles on the grass.

     Digging
     No digging.

     Fires
     Due to the current fire hazard there can be no fires.  This
     included tiki torches.  There is at least one smoker on site that
     is available.  Also, small grills may be used at the picnic table
     area, but cannot be left unattended.

     Firearms
     Leave them at home.  They have no place here.

     Pets
     Only handicapped assistance animals are allowed.

     Ropes Course
     There is a ropes course on the site.  Leave it alone and stay off
     it.

     I apologize if these rules seem strict.  Many of them are sensical,
     but we are unused to being told what to do.  Please do follow them
     and enjoy the event.  It will still be a lot of fun.

     Gutsherr Alarich Ianrgard von Thorn
     Autocrat for NRWII