NR - Regional loyalties

jackser at okstate.edu jackser at okstate.edu
Thu Jul 9 09:34:34 PDT 1998

Well as I see it I guess what they mean is help when you can to support the
Northern region.  This can be anything from showing up at a groups work day
to attending their event.  For myself I try to attend as many events inthe
North that I can.  I also try to help out at each event with what ever
service I can provide.  With the new Northern schedule that will be posted
hopefully we will have knowledge of when groups need help with demos or
with work days or whatever.  Now this doesn't mean that you need to run out
and hop in your car and drive all over Oklahoma and down into Texas helping
every Northern group that exist to have regionial loyalty.  Just help when
you can, Like for instance every group in the North that had someone at
Northern regionial Warlord did something and some of the groups did things
and couldn't even send people, to the event.   Also sometimes you don't
even have to leave your group to help anouther. Like for instance find a
event that you  like and contact the Senaschel let them know that you want
to help with that event and you could make a pass down prize for one of the
champions or their consorts you could make invitation scrolls or design a
site or feast token.  Anouther way that shows regionial support is working
within your own group making it stronger, if each Barony, shire,college,
stronghold etc... is strong and growing and having fun then the region as a
whole prospers.  So if you are mostly working within your own group and
that is what you can do and you are still having fun, great, keep it up. If
you feel like you want to help further abroad great whatever makes the game
fun for you do it and have fun.

In service the Margrave of Gnomon Vale
Defender of Brad Leah
Cornerstone of Northkeep